The hectic but sedentary lifestyle of today has left our body more toxic than ever. Usage of self prescribed medicines for cold, headache or body ache, joint pain etc is routine today. But, the temporary relief is accompanied by numerous side effects. With this realization, it is no wonder we are turning back to our roots and naturopathy treatment is becoming the order of the day. Using natural medications and practices, naturopathy can heal almost all diseases. Modern naturopathic medicines combine the wisdom of nature with meticulous modern approach. Naturopathy believes that healing is a natural process and our body is quite capable of healing itself. Various reasons validate why naturopathy is considered best alternative therapy for patients. Few of them are –
- Treatment Safe with No Side Effects – Naturopathy strives to restore and enhance the healing power of the body. For it, the naturopathic physicians use non pharmaceutical and safe approaches for treatment, thereby eliminating any side-effects. Recognizing each individual as unique, it offers highly personalized treatment. Patients are advised to tell their medical history to the doctor for better results. The treatment includes practices like homeopathy, which is gentle and non-invasive. This treatment is safest for infants, pregnant women, elderly patients, and the ones who have sensitive health.
- Effective Healing – Naturopathy has healed acute problems effectively with everlasting results especially diseases like migraine, allergies, acne, autism, arthritis, asthma, rheumatism, psoriasis etc. It gives lasting effect by treating the root cause of the diseases. The treatment addresses the patient’s physical, emotional, and genetic condition in totality.
- Diseases healed by Elements of Nature – Naturopathy uses natural drugs instead of manufactured. Most of them are curative extracts or parts of plants, minerals and animal substances, which are used in their natural form and not as separate chemicals. They strive to stimulate body’s natural defense and healing mechanism to fight infections and susceptibility to disease. The results are effective and long lasting.
- Cost-Effective – Contrary to costly allopathic medicines, naturopathy cures diseases in a cost effective manner. Both the treatment and cost of drugs are cheap and affordable. Naturopathy physicians mostly prescribe inexpensive botanical or nutritional supplements for cure. The diagnostic procedures are hassle free with no expensive time-consuming tests. The manifested symptoms and their causes are treated.
- Facilitates Healing Severe Problems – Be it minor cold or severe back ache, naturopathy treats everything. It focuses on improving overall body balance and natural immunity by trying to enhance the quality of life. This holistic treatment promotes overall well-being through dietary principles, exercise, lifestyle and other techniques as effective tools to manage our physiological systems.
Apart from these, naturopathy treatments offers long term relief and can be practiced by everyone, irrespective of their age.