Spa treatments are available in various types and many people may not be aware of the majority of these. These treatments have treated everything from back pain to allergies, insomnia and headaches. Many people just go to a spa just relax and unwind. Below is a guide to famous spa treatment services on offer these days at a wellness clinic, day spa or resort spa.
Determine the Outcome you Desire
Being able to know the spa treatment’s goal can help. Therefore, know if you want a spa treatment to rid unwanted stress or just to relax. Or maybe to get more energy? A lot of people go for the results of having a clearer skin like in getting facials. Such two goals are likely to require various services. Thus, be aware of these beforehand so that you can communicate this with the therapist in your chosen spa.
Communicate with your Therapist Meaningfully
Make sure you convey to your therapist the ultimate goal outcome. It makes sense to communicate discomforts that you are likely to have any problem areas you want to be focused on. Also, this includes the amount of pressure to be applied to a massage. The majority of Swedish massage is light. If you want deep tissue massage, consider communicating the perfect amount of pressure that you can handle.
Know What to Expect
Great spa treatments include:
- Massage- This can include Deep Tissue and Swedish massage and everything in between. The therapist does using various oils for various effects. Moreover, aromatherapy is usually mixed with great spa treatments. A lot of resorts have their own signature massages.
- Facials- This treatment can be as non-invasive as through massage and gentle cleansers or botox. Facials have many variations.
- Hot Stone Therapy- Using hot stones for acupressure and massage has become a staple in almost all spa menus across the globe.
- Body Wraps- The majority of body wraps include herbal remedies like mud, clay or even paraffin and seaweed. The aim is to cleanse your skin and reduce your weight.
- Salt Scrubs and Glows- This remedy is used for dried and dead skin cell exfoliation. It is performed by brushing salts on the body or using specific herbal scrub like walnut paste and almonds.
- Acupuncture and Acupressure- Such remedies can alleviate all kinds of disorders and maladies aside from the skin.
- Colonic Irrigation-While this may not be pleasant, it is an effective method to remove body toxins. This is often done in a series of six or more sessions.
- Ayurveda– This makes use of time-tested practices and natural remedies. It has become a famous treatment option for medical purposes and a relaxing spa favorite.
Research Different Spas and Spa Treatments
This involves some hard work. The majority of day spas, resort spats and wellness clinics have good spa treatment menu options in order to satisfy spa goers. You need to find the right spa that provides the perfect spa treatment based on your needs. Consider checking out spa à Montréal stromspa.com. In case you require some special treatments, contact the spa directly. Just make sure that you go to your appointment early so you can use the hot tubs or Jacuzzi in advance to increase body temperatures and relax your muscles before the service.